I have the hardest time getting my kids to eat their vegetables. The best part? They ate their cucumbers!! The first few times after that I cut them into shapes, but now they'll eat them without complaining. I've cut other vegetables in shapes and it always seems to work.
I found some other great ideas around the web that I'm excited to try. I think my kids will love the rainbow pizza!
1. Garden-fresh herbed cucumber flower from Madigan Made.
2. Veggie flower bouquet from Living Locurto.
3. Cucumber flowers with yogurt spread from Super Healthy Kids.
4. Rainbow pizza from Quick Dish.
5. Veggie Faces from Two Healthy Kitchens.
So I'm curious...how do you get your kids to eat their veggies? Do you "disguise" their vegetables?
Opinions expressed by parent contributors are their own.