How to increase breast milk?
Breast milk it is an irreplaceable food in terms of being healthy, meeting all nutrient requirements, easily digestible and protecting against infections.
Breast milk is the ideal food for babies when it is not given during the first half-an hour after birth and no other nutrients, including water, are given.Breastfeeding (lactation) is generally divided into three periods: breast growth, onset of milk secretion and continuation of onset milk secretion. Each period is controlled by metabolic reproductive hormones.
In order to say that breastfeeding is successful, it is necessary for the mother to breastfeed her baby immediately after birth and gain a healthy weight for the baby.
Breastfeeding physical, psychological, prenatal and postnatal factors. The milk secreted by the mother during breastfeeding is a product of the nutrients it receives.
The nutrients required for milk secretion should be considered as supplements to the mother's own needs. The energy and nutrients of the milk secreted by the mother for the feeding of the newborn baby are provided from the stores in the mother's own body.
The purpose of feeding a breastfeeding mother is to meet her own physiological needs, to keep the nutritional reserves in her body in balance and to energy and nutrients It meets.
Energy and nutrient requirements for lactating women vary according to personal characteristics. These features are factors that increase energy expenditure such as depletion of stores due to frequent births, frequency of infection, presence and degree of malnutrition, weight of physical occupations.Pregnancy and lactation of the mother adequate and balanced nutrition healthy birth of the baby and increase breast milk yield.
The mother's consumption of dark green leafy vegetables and water products during pregnancy contributes to the development of the baby's brain and prevents future health problems. Lactation of milk in lactation, the woman's normal requirement is more energy, protein, vitamins and minerals requires.
You can watch our video on recommendations to increase breast milk.
A significant portion of the energy in the milk secreted by the lactating woman is provided by eating. The energy that the woman receives cannot be fully converted into milk energy and the body tissues are also consumed.
It is accepted that 80% of the energy provided by the diet is converted into milk energy. Average of a healthy mother's day 700-800 ml of milk secreted 750 calories should be added to daily energy requirement during lactation.
500 calories of this amount is eaten by the mother, 250 calories are met from stores gained during pregnancy.
There is an increase in water metabolism in the pacifier. The intake of water increases with the secretion of milk and the metabolic water increases with increasing food intake. It is necessary to increase the mother's fluid intake in order not to change the amount of milk. The total daily intake should be approximately 3 liters.
This amount is practical 12 glasses of water, milk, buttermilk, compote, compote, lemonade, sherbet, fruit juices is recommended. Drinks such as tea and coffee reduce milk yield.
It is used in the production of milk for breastfeeding and subcutaneous fat tissue accumulated during pregnancy in balanced and adequately fed women. Slimming diet should not be done during this time.
Get rid of your birth weight in 8 steps!
// www. / 8-step-at-birth-weight get rid of your /
How is postpartum edema excreted?
// www. / Post-birth-edema-how-are thrown /
|Daily Nutrition Plan for Breastfeeding|
|BREAKFAST:||1 cup milk (enriched with calcium)|
Cheese up to 1 matchbox
1-2 thin slices of bread
1 fruit or tomato-cucumber
|INTERMEDIATE MEAL||Fruit, milk|
|NOON||1 portion of vegetable dish with meat|
1 portion of rice or pasta
1 bowl of yogurt or buttermilk
1 thin slice of bread
Salad of fruits
|INTERMEDIATE MEAL||Cheese up to 1 matchbox|
1-2 thin slices of bread
Fruit or tomato
|EVENING||Soup (tarhana, lentil, vegetable or yogurt soups)|
2-3 eggs of meat (fish, chicken) or minced vegetables dish
1 portion of vegetable dish with olive oil
1 bowl of yogurt or milk dessert
1-2 thin slices of bread
|NIGHT||Fruit, milk or milky dessert|
|NOTE: Herbal teas such as linden, mint, chamomile, low sugar lemonade and compote can be drunk between meals.|
Practical Advice to Mother Lohusa
• Mom's they should not rush to return to their old body weights. This period may take 6 months or more. If you are breastfeeding your baby, you can return to your old form more easily.
• If you have gained more than recommended weight during pregnancy, it is normal to lose two pounds each month. Weight loss of more than two pounds per month is not correct.
• Maternities should not follow a slimming diet. However, care should be taken not to over-eat the floury, oily and sugary foods.
• After the birth while breastfeeding more liquid nutrients should be taken compared to pre-pregnancy period.
• Milk, yogurt and cheese which are rich in calcium should be consumed regularly by taking the specified amounts.
• One egg and one portion of meat and vegetable dishes or legumes should be eaten every day.
• Bean, chickpea, lentil and bulgur mixture dishes, oranges, mandarins, tomatoes, parsley, green peppers, spring onions, such as vegetables and fruits rich in vitamin C should be consumed.
• Vegetables and fruits rich in vitamins should be present in every diet.
• Other prepared foods containing additives such as salami, sausage, sausage should not be eaten as much as possible.
• Vitamin D is not found in foods. However, it is provided by direct reflection of the sun's rays to the skin. Therefore, lactating mother should take care to sunbathe.
• Iodized salt must be used in meals. Iodine, which is not sufficiently taken in natural foods, passes from breast milk to the baby with the use of iodized salt.
• Dried fruits and dried fruits are rich in minerals such as iron and calcium as well as intense energy. These foods can be consumed by weight control.
• Do not drink tea with food as it causes anemia. Tea mid-morning, between meals, such as late afternoon, 1-2 hours after eating the food should be drunk open, tea lemon, lemon juice should be added. Herbal teas such as linden, mint, chamomile and rosehip should be preferred as beverages.
• Boiled juices of vegetables, pasta and noodles should not be spilled. Dry beans, chickpeas and kidney beans, such as legumes, should be soaked after washing thoroughly and boiling water should not be spilled.
• Molasses are blood-forming and sugar is an empty source of energy. Eating molasses as sweet instead of sugar is one of the measures to be taken against anemia.
• Since pesticides are thrown into agricultural products, vegetables and fruits should be washed thoroughly.
• Hands should be clean when preparing food. Hands should be washed frequently with soapy water.
• Do not use medication without consulting a doctor.
• The fact that the baby is always in the breast during breastfeeding and falling asleep while breastfeeding is a sign that breastfeeding has improved.
• A successful breastfeeding for baby should be comfortable, tired and should not be full, nostrils should be clean, comfortable breathing should be provided.
• The baby's suction reflex is established by placing it in the mouth of the breast. The baby is asked to squeeze a few drops of milk into her mouth and start sucking.
• Breastfeeding time may vary according to each baby and should be expected to reach saturation, ie, to absorb mature milk.
// www. / Breastfeeding moms-on-the-book /
Benefits of Breast Milk
• Breast milk is the ideal food for the newborn.
• Breast milk is the most natural and fresh food.
• Easy to digest breast milk.
• Breast milk is always clean, germ-free.
• Breast milk protects your baby from diseases.
• Breast milk provides a special love bond between you and your baby.
• Be sure to give the dark milk that comes in the first few days after birth to your baby without wasting.
• Massage your breast during pregnancy to make it ready for breastfeeding.
• If you pay attention to feeding in the pacifier, your milk will be good and your baby will grow healthy.
• In addition to your normal diet, consume 10-12 glasses of liquid foods (milk, buttermilk, compote, soup) per day.
• Only breastfeed your baby for the first 6 months.
• Check your baby's weight every month.
• After 6 months, breastmilk alone is not sufficient. Additional nutrients should be started this month. Breast milk with additional nutrients Up to the age of 1-1,5 You can give.
Why is breast milk cut?
- Less rest and feeling tired.
- Feeling under stress and thinking that your milk is not enough for your baby.
- Lack of support for breastfeeding from your environment.
- Feed your baby with artificial food before.
- If you experience problems with your breastfeeding technique and duration.
- If your baby is sick and cannot absorb your milk for a long time.
- You have stopped taking breastfeeding because of some of your illnesses.
Special Soup for Nursing Mothers
100 grams of beef steak
1 tea cup of barley
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 medium onion
3 medium tomatoes
2 medium carrots
4 cups of water
1 wiping teaspoon black pepper
1 wiping teaspoon of salt
½ tea cup finely chopped basil
Fabrication: Boil the steak in water. Add the barley close to the boiling of the steak. After the steak is boiled, remove the steak from the water and cut into thin strips. Add again into the broth. Peel the carrots and chop the cubes. Peel tomatoes, grate by separating the seeds. Peel onions, grate. Lightly turn the grated ingredients and basil without burning a tablespoon of olive oil. Add all the ingredients into the water. Cook over medium heat for 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender. You can consume it as granular or drained through blender. Bon Appetit.