We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Turmeric Pasta with Vegetable MuffinLet the babies who don't like vegetables now!This recipe will comfort the mothers of babies who don't like vegetables because babies will never say no to this healthy rabbit!Curd cheese high protein, calcium, phosphorus Thanks to its rich content immune system strengthens and maintains bone health.Calcium bomb spinach is directly effective on strengthening the tiny bones of your baby.
- 1 Pack HAMMM Pasta with Turmeric
- 2.5 Glass of Drinking Water
- 1 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 100 g. Spinach
- 1 Carrot
- 4 Tablespoons Curd Cheese
- 2 eggs
- Half Glass of Milk
- Put the drinking water in the pot. Add the chopped spinach and grated carrots.
- Add HAMMM Turmeric Pasta and olive oil to the boiling water. Cook until the water is absorbed.
- Add the milk, egg and curd cheese on the boiled vegetables and mix.
- Mortar you share in muffin molds Adjusted to 180 degrees Cook by checking in the oven.
- Turn the baked muffin pastas upside down and decorate them with a rabbit shape.
Hammm get it 🙂
// www. / Infants-immune-system-strengthen-5-nutrient /