We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Three beautiful days are waiting for you with your family, especially your children, in front of you. It is up to you to take advantage of this opportunity both for yourself and your children. With the various activities you can do, you can make very important activities for your child's development and make sure that your child gets the most out of this holiday.
You may not be able to take care of your child privately when you go on holiday visits or guests, as a result, your child may not be able to make good use of his or her time, for example, in front of the television. In order to avoid such negative situations, you can plan various activities in advance so that your child can take good time. What are these activities?
Activities your child can do on their own:
- You can get your child a variety of puzzles or coloring books to suit his or her age group, and let him spend his time in a fun way.
- You can buy cartoons for him and watch them.
- You can buy game doughs and prepare various dough molds in advance so that you can enjoy yourself.
!!! It may be a good idea to exhibit your child's self-activity (painting, dough ize) to your guests, and with this behavior your child will understand that you value him and his actions and develop a sense of self-confidence. However, you should not forget that you should never exhibit your child's activity without asking him!
Of course there will be times when you cannot be together, but my advice is to spend as much time with your child as possible on this holiday. The time you spend together is good for both you and your child.
What can you do when you are with your child?
- You can do all the activities I have written in the activities that your child can do on his / her own.
- Visit relatives, friends that you haven't seen in a long time and let your child meet new people.
- Visit his friends and let him know that you care about his friends.
- If there is a place your child has been wanting to go for a long time, take it there, and with this behavior you will give him the message that you do what they want when the conditions are right.
- You may not spend much time outside if the weather is bad, but you can still do various activities with your child indoors (go to the cinema, solve puzzles together ...)
- Play the game of sinema silent cinema u where your child is an actor, and with this game you support both his creativity and his ability to express.
Contact Idil directly